Required Education: Graduation with English as Major/ MBA in HRM
Job Level: Senior Executive
Salary Range: Not Disclosed
Language Proficiency: English (Expert), Hindi & Marathi (Good)
Experience: 3 -4 years of core L&D experience
Proficiency: Microsoft Office (MS Word, Advance Excel, PowerPoint & Outlook)
- Should be energetic and enthusiastic
- Should have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be passionate about training and developing others
- Should be playful and curious about exploring new ways to transfer skills and knowledge
- Should be organized enough to co-manage the learning programs
- Highly self-disciplined
- Eager to learn and research and explore
- Able to work independently with minimal supervision, as well as in a team environment
- Organizational and planning skills to manage your time and to meet deadlines and objectives
- Meticulous and attention to detail
- Diplomatic, discrete and able to keep confidentiality at all times
- Must adapt well to change and successfully set and adjust priorities as needed
1. Need to have strong Organizational Skills to design effective engaging training programs to cater to the business needs.
2. Experience of working with internal and external subject matter experts to design effective learning work with a range of learning technologies and utilise new development tools
3. Can work effectively with colleagues, stakeholders and Subject Matter Experts (SMEs) to design appropriate solutions that meet the agreed criteria
4. Reviewing, updating and version controlling our existing SOP, learning catalogue to meet current and future needs
5. Accountable for completion of trainee surveys, quizzes and certifications, calibration sessions and maintain a database of all training records and administering assessments and always make sure assessments are accurate and helpful.
6. Produce monthly training statistics and reports
7. Schedule and perform pre and post-training impact and monitor progress towards business goals
8. To identify training needs analysis (core competencies) for staff by engaging with the respective Departmental Heads and develop a functional training road map
9. Periodic review of staff skills, performance, productivity and quality of work
10. Responsible for arranging external training programs
11. Update and maintenance for all training records
12. Conduct post-training evaluation and make recommendations for improvement
13. Develop and track training delivery and logistics.
14. Plan for training calendars depart wise, etc.
15. Collecting employee feedbacks and planning further trainings.
16. Content customization based on the state requirement
17. Training Audit
18. To conduct regular onsite Training which includes greeting the customers, turnout that includes proper ironed uniform and presentable
19. Co-ordinate with recruitment officer for enrolment formalities.
20. Scheduling, coordination and adherence of the training calendars
21. Responsible for imparting training through classroom sessions, on Job training, role-plays etc.
22. Nurture and train the workforce pre & post deployment
23. Develop feedback mechanism to continuously improve training modules in pace with the industry
24. Develop and monitor matrices and suitable training tools to measure effectiveness of the programs conducted
25. Over all Responsible for transfer of knowledge and skill development
Training Need Analysis, Skill development, LMS, E-learning, Instructional design, Team Management, Communication skills, Content development, Training assessment design, Feedback analysis, Soft skills training, Time management, Presentation skills
Salary: 2,50,000 - 6,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area:Teaching & Training
Role Category:Corporate Training
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in HR/Industrial Relations
Contact Company:Jehangir Hospital
Address:JEHANGIR HOSPITAL,,32,SASSOON ROAD,HAVELI, PUNE, Maharashtra, India