- Should be energetic and enthusiastic
- Should have outstanding communication and interpersonal skills.
- Should be passionate about training and developing others
- Should be playful and curious about exploring new ways to transfer skills and knowledge
- Should be organized enough to co-manage the learning programs
- Highly self-disciplined
- Eager to learn and research and explore
- Deliver training programs as per the requirement of the hospital
- Design and create training PPT’s, online learning modules, and course materials based on the requirement of the hospital
- Deliver training to employees using a variety of instructional techniques
- Identify training and development needs within an organization through job analysis, appraisal schemes and regular consultation with HOD’s and other human resources functions
- Conduct training evaluations or Assist in the evaluation of training programs
- Perform administrative tasks such as scheduling training sessions, setting up systems required for delivering training programs, and coordinating for enrollment of employees for every program
- Design and expand training and development programs based on the needs of the organization and the individual
- Work in a team to produce programs that are satisfactory to all relevant parties in an organization, such as HOD’s, Supervisors and Managers
- Develop and deliver effective induction programs for new staff of the hospital
- Monitor and review the progress of trainees through questionnaires and discussions with Managers and HOD’s
- Produce training materials for in-house courses as and when required
- Create and/or deliver a range of training using classroom, online and blended learning methodologies
- Ensure that statutory training requirements are met as per NABH guidelines
- Amend and revise existing programs as necessary, in order to adapt to changes occurring in the hospital work environment
- Maintain updated training attendance, feedback, assessment records as per NABH guidelines.
- Help in conducting or conduct regular audits to check compliance of reports as per NABH guidelines
- Keep up to date with developments in training by reading relevant journals, going to meetings and attending relevant courses
- Research new technologies and methodologies in workplace learning and present this research.
Salary: 50,000 - 3,00,000 P.A.
Industry:Medical Services / Hospital
Functional Area:Teaching & Training
Role Category:Corporate Training
Employment Type:Full Time, Permanent
PG:MBA/PGDM in Any Specialization