- Daily Hospital Cash, Pharmacy Cash & Main Cash Collection reconciliation on day to day basis.
- Daily Credit card reconciliation on day to day basis in Impulse system as well as in Excel sheet.
- Preparation of monthly Tax Invoices for Rent, Electricity, Scrap, F&B & Auditorium etc.
- Festival advance to staff entries on monthly basis in Impulse system.
- Payment received entries from vendors by cheque or credit card.
- Dental and other cheque received by patient entries in system.
- Preparation of manual receipt for DNB fees received & entries in system as well.
- Entries of Cheque receipts in the system.
- Cash & Cheque deposited in Bank entries in Impulse System.
Salary: INR 1,25,000 - 1,50,000 PA.
Desired Candidate Profile
UG:B.Com - Commerce
Doctorate:Doctorate Not Required
Jehangir Hospital began as Jehangir Nursing Home when its founders, Sir Cowasji Jehangir and Lady Hirabai Jehangir, invited the eminent Dr. Eduljee H. Coyaji to set up a facility that could offer personalized care of high quality at an affordable price to the people of Poona. On the 6th of February, 1946, with only a few beds, it became the city's first significant private hospital. Soon Jehangir Nursing Home had a bed strength of 60. It also added facilities to become the first professionally run hospital kitchen along with a linen department. As patient demand increased, so did the number of beds and facilities.
In 1998, Jehangir Hospital equipped with 350 beds, tied up with the Apollo Hospitals Group to assist in managing and modernizing the hospital. The Jehangir Hospital - Apollo Hospitals Group synergy thus provides the best outcome for the patients: superior technology and medical skill combined with quality patient care. Since 2002, Jehangir Hospital has gone from a 180 bed hospital to a 350 bed multispecialty tertiary care hospital.
Sir Cowasji Jehangir, Fourth Baronet, became Chairman of the Board of Trustees in June 1988 and has been spearheading the mission of Jehangir Hospital since.
Recruiter Name:Ms. Sangeeta
Contact Company:Jehangir Hospital
Address :32, Sasson Road, Pune, PUNE, Maharashtra - 411001,India