1) Coordination with Operations Department Zonal Heads/ HODs for daily
reports and subsequent MIS.
2) Devising and maintaining office systems, including data management and
3) Arranging travel and accommodation and, occasionally, travelling with chairperson
to take notes or dictation at meetings and resolving them on high priority
and to provide general assistance during presentation.
4) Screening telephone calls, inquiries and requests, and handling them
5) Meeting and greeting visitors at all levels of seniority.
6) Organizing and maintaining diaries and making appointments.
7) Dealing with incoming email, faxes and post.
8) Preparing minutes of meetings.
9) Carrying out background research and presenting findings.
10) Producing documents, briefing papers, reports and presentations.
11) Liaising with clients, suppliers and other staff.
12) Implemented the renovation of Pan India branches from Operations
department by providing Guideline/Sample layouts/Photographs/Material
13) Working with software team on amendments in software to improve the
14) Ensuring the confidentiality of the information at all times; developing &
sustaining long-term relations.
Salary: Not Disclosed by Recruiter
Industry: Medical / Healthcare / Hospitals
Functional Area: Medical, Healthcare, R&D, Pharmaceuticals, Biotechnology
Role Category: Medical Professional
Role: Administration Services/Medical Facilities
Employment Type: Permanent Job, Full Time